Thursday 9 December 2010

shopping in vancouver

yikes, i'm already going overboard with the shopping here.

couldn't help but purchase a gorgeous MARNI vest as i fell in love with it in the store but as soon as i got it home i realized how little i have that goes with it. be prepared to see that appearing very soon!

also, my fabulous comma boots arrived and they are too small!! so let me know if you are interested and i can sell them, otherwise i think they're going to have to head back to NASTY GAL!!

PS. i guess now i get why they're called the 'comma' boot.. INSANE shape. so cool..!

Also, my favourite designer consignment store has a massive 50% off sale now on and loads of great pieces (including Vanessa Bruno and Victor + Rolf dresses for less than $50) so if there's anything you're looking for just let me know and I'll keep my eyes open!

2 comments:

  1. aaaaaaarrr i read your post about these most amazing boots a while back. sucks that they don't fit, they are fabulous. any chance you haven't sent them on their way home yet? i'm a size 5 uk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i brought them back to england with me!!! you should try them on - they would probably be perfect for size 5!

    ReplyDelete